Higher Education Testing and Assessment Market Recorded Growth Rate of 3.57% in 2021, Assessing Drivers, Vendors, and Segmentation
Higher Education Testing and Assessment Market 2021-2025: Scope
Our Higher Education Testing and Assessment Market report covers the following areas:
Higher Education Testing and Assessment Market 2021-2025: Vendor Assessment
The higher education testing and assessment market are fragmented and vendors are deploying various organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. Aspiring Minds Inc., Edutech, IOTA360 LLC., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., MeritTrac Services Pvt Ltd., Mettl Online Assessment, Mindlogicx, Pearson Plc, Scantron Corp. and Wheebox are some of the major players in the market.
- Aspiring Minds Inc – The company offers various assessments such as behavior tests, personality tests, etc.
- To access all the main supplier profiles with their key offers available with Technavio – Click now!
Higher Education Testing and Assessment Market 2021-2025: Segmentation Assessment
- Revenue Generating Segment – The Growth of Testing and Assessment Market Share in Higher Education by academic segment will be important for revenue generation. The academic segment includes tests and assessments for subjects such as science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), which are considered part of the core curriculum. The advent of technologies such as learning management systems (LMS) and content management systems (CMS) and the growing demand for innovative personalized technologies such as adaptive learning have increased the adoption of digital technologies for academic testing and assessment in higher education institutions.
- North America
- South America
- Regional analysis: 42% of market growth will come from North America during the forecast period. The United States and Canada are the main markets for higher education testing and assessment in North America. However, the market growth rate in North America will be slower than market growth in other regions. Several higher education institutions in North America adopt various test and evaluation modules and innovative technologies such as adaptive learning and learning analytics.
To know the accurate prediction of the contribution of all segments –
Take a sample!
Higher Education Testing and Assessment Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- Market CAGR over the forecast period 2021-2025
- In-depth information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the Testing and Assessment in Higher Education Market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the testing and assessment in higher education market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the testing and assessment market in higher education
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Vendor Information
- Comprehensive details of the factors that will challenge the growth of the Higher Education Testing and Assessment Market vendors
Scope of the Higher Education Testing and Assessment Market
Year of reference
Growth momentum and CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.55%
Market Growth 2021-2025
Annual growth (%)
Successful market contribution
North America at 42%
Leading companies, competitive strategies, scope of consumer engagement
Aspiring Minds Inc., Edutech, IOTA360 LLC., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., MeritTrac Services Pvt Ltd., Mettl Online Assessment, Mindlogicx, Pearson Plc, Scantron Corp. and wheelbox
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, COVID 19 Impact and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period,
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Predictions for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Academic – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Non-academic – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market Opportunity by Geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Aspiring Spirits Inc.
- IOTA360 LLC.
- McGraw-Hill Education Inc.
- MeritTrac Services Pvt Ltd.
- Mettl Online Assessment
- Pearson Plc
- Scantron Corp.
- wheeled box
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]