Spruce Announces Improved Bulk Transaction Capability
A centralized technology solution reduces costs and adds certainty
NEW YORK, April 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Sprucethe proptech company that powers online real estate transactions, today officially announced its industry leader bulk transaction capabilitybringing its unique, centralized operating model to large investors to reduce costs and add certainty to an otherwise obtuse process.
As a national company with local expertise, Spruce offers a one-stop-shop for title and bulk closing services, all with a personalized approach to pricing, specifically designed for the unique needs of the industry. Its centralized bulk translation capabilities seamlessly integrate with multi-state strategies and remote investor acquisitions, resulting in a more efficient process for one or more nationwide portfolios.
Handling some of the nation’s largest transactions for the nation’s leading portfolio buyers, Spruce has performed title and closing services on more than $100 million mass transactions in 2021, demonstrating true industry expertise.
- Reduced transaction costs: Spruce can reduce costs by up to 20% with custom pricing for each portfolio.
- Niche Expertise: Seasoned title and closing professionals with over 125 years of experience in the bulk transaction management industry.
- Quick quotes: Guaranteed responses within one business day.
- Occasional closures: Spruce can close deals 40% faster than the industry average.
- Centralized team: Eliminate coordination lag with a distributed title network. Benefit from a single point of contact with real-time transaction updates.
- State-of-the-art solutions: Automated deposit deposits and transaction tracking via proprietary dashboards. Access to digital dashboards, online closings, remote online notarization, etc.
Operating in 48 U.S. states, Spruce’s industry advancements to date include up to 40% faster closing times, Spruce’s automated underwriting model further reducing title research and closing the industry average of two weeks at as little as 48 hours or less. Spruce’s offerings include nationwide title insurance, closing, escrow and registration services through proprietary technology and centralized teams, adding transparency and speed to an otherwise opaque process and time-consuming. Combining machine learning technology with a team of experts, Spruce’s scalable model serves forward-thinking lenders, real estate investors, and prop tech companies.
Spruce digitizes real estate transactions for forward-thinking real estate companies and mortgage lenders. By leveraging proprietary technology and best-in-class operations, Spruce provides a seamless and affordable solution. Spruce was founded by Andre Weisgall and Patrick Burns in 2016, and is headquartered in New York with hubs across the US Learn more about how Spruce can make your business digital: www.spruce.co.