Hyland Releases Latest Content Services Offerings and Improvements
CLEVELAND, September 28, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Hyland, a Leading Provider of Content Services, Launches Latest Product Enhancements and New Solutions to Support Digital Shifts in Organizations and the Need for Increased Productivity in Business Operations current working from anywhere. The latest updates and platform solutions deliver the most modern technology to drive innovation, increase efficiency and deliver greater agility to meet changing business imperatives.
“Hyland is focused on empowering organizations with the most flexible, scalable and configurable cloud-based content services platform on the planet and remains dedicated to developing increasingly innovative technology offerings,” said declared Jean Phelan, EVP and Product Manager at Hyland. “Organizations that invest in modern and adaptive content service platforms, continuously updated and deployed on the most secure infrastructure, gain new levels of business resilience and increased productivity. They ensure the sustainability of operations and fight the new challenges that arise in the world around them. “
New features and solutions of the Hyland platform include:
- Improved productivity within Salesforce integrations for OnBase and Alfresco, improving internal and external collaboration with deeper integrations and allowing users to access all related content from within Salesforce
- Increased efficiency for the growing remote workforce with new OnBase integration for Adobe Sign
- Expanded cloud offerings on Alfresco, Perceptive Content, Hyland Experience Capture and more
- New intelligent automation capabilities within Nuxeo Insights – bringing the power of AI, trained on business-specific machine learning models
- Newly developed Hyland Epic Hyperdrive integration providing the ability to view, scan and sign gaps for unstructured content in Epic workflows to improve efficiency and better inform decision making for better results
- Advanced intelligent automation functionality within the Intelligent MedRecords Validated solution to automatically classify patient documents and send them to HIM experts using machine learning
Hyland’s commitment to continuous innovation and product improvement ensures that organizations have the most up-to-date and secure platform to support their digitization strategies. These updates also continue to push Hyland towards its mission to be the industry’s leading provider of open source and cloud-based content services.
To learn more about the latest innovations from Hyland’s continuous R&D efforts, visit the Hyland Products page.
Hyland is a leading content service provider that empowers thousands of organizations to deliver better experiences to the people they serve. Find us on Hyland.com.